the GMAP Dashboard
the GMAP Dashboard
Overall assessment & summary report
Assessment future trends
Assessment weak signals
Assessment & forward projection
Assessment & forward detail
How does your organization stand with respect to environmental and social governance? From now on it is a key requirement regarding your brand image and communication whether you address investors, partners, customers or your employees.
4 practical reasons for choosing the ESG ratings by Mileva: transparency, the process relies on a clear methodology; bias free, the questionnaire is completed with data collection, sorting and analyses automatically done; dynamic, unlike the classic ratings Mileva provides current and forward projected assessments; contextual, the assessment takes your specific socio-economic context into account.|
ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL GOVERNANCE RATINGS
Social and Environmental Assessment May Seem Unaffordable Because:
• You are a Small or Medium Enterprise, or NGO;
• You hesitate investing time in an assessment;
• Your documentation is not rigorously structured;
• You want to concentrate on strategy and operations rather than collecting documents and answering a host of questions;
• You want to compare multiple components of a distributed and heterogeneous structure.
Mileva Based Assessment Offers a Unique Range of Benefits:
• Flexible – you define the scope of the analysis and Mileva looks for the documentation;
• Simple – you do not have to collect, sort, compare, analyse loads of documents;
• Contextual – you can integrate the socio-economic context when comparing elements of a global structure;
• Forward Projection – you can project the evolution of the assessment into the future;
• Bias Free – data collection, sorting and analysis are automatically done;
• Transparent – the process relies on a clear methodology.
• Mileva identifies all the stakeholders, the economic and social actors and forces that impact your activities in the context of the assessment.
• Mileva builds a virtual model of your socio-economic environment, where the actors can interact with each other, based on the documentation available on the Internet, complemented with your own documents.
• From the actors’ interactions along the criteria of the assessment – Environmental and Social Governance or even your own custom criteria – Mileva provides you with a reliable assessment.